Argomax™ Sinter Technology products are designed to meet and even exceed the demanding quality standards of the power semiconductor industry.
Demand for increased die attach reliability and cost effective high volume manufacturing has never been so strong. With our environmentally friendly Argomax™ technology, we have been able to create low pressure sintering die attachment based on highly engineered particles. Argomax™ creates extremely high thermal and electrical conductivity silver bonds with a high reliability and flexible bond line thickness. Even for the challenging technologies such as Si, SiC and GaN Die attach processes, our new Argomax™ Sinter Technology products offer:
- Low process temperatures 230°C-260°C
- Low pressure sintering of 5-10 MPa or higher
- Consistent print characteristics
- High thermal conductivity silver bond lines ~ 250 W/mºK
- Long shelf life and easy start up
For more Argomax information, click here