Features & Benefits
- Very fast wetting → Low Cycle times for component touch-up and manual assembly
- Very low flux spatter → Safe to use, Operator Friendly, Less Residues on Boards
- Good spread characteristics → Excellent First Pass Solder Joints. JIS Spread ≥ 80%.
- Very low levels of fumes → Cleaner Working Environment, Less Extraction Maintenance
- Clear non-tacky residue → No-Clean Residues, Useful for all Applications
- Provides good joint appearance → Makes Inspection easy
- Halogen and Halide Free → Environmental compliance and High Electrical Reliability
ALPHA® Telecore HF-850 is suitable for use in any electronic or industrial no-clean soldering application that specifies compliance to the IPC J-STD-004B ROL0 standard. It is ideal for electronic assemblies used in Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Computer and peripherals, Mobile devices and all types of household appliance applications.
Please note that the English version provides the most complete and up-to-date information. There is a delay in updating local language information.