ALPHA® Cut™ Laser Cut Stainless Steel Stencils
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE and SERVICE at the forefront of STENCIL TECHNOLOGY
The highly repeatable, accurate printing performance you require from the company that pioneered stainless steel, laser stencil-manufacturing technology and now has a global network of laser cutting operations for rapid turn around.
| ALPHA® CUT Laser Cut Stencils are designed and manufactured to provide the ultimate stencil printing performance for most surface mount requirements, particularly when used in conjunction with ALPHA® Solder Pastes or ALPHA® Surface Mount Adhesives. The stencils are manufactured using a CAD/CAM driven high precision XY-laser cutting process. The apertures generated through this technique give a trapezoidal geometry.
What you get:
- Best-in-Class positional accuracy proven in process capability studies
- Best-in-Class aperture tolerance
- Maximised paste transfer efficiency for optimum paste deposit repeatability and minimal under stencil wiping.
- Framed or frameless foils to suit all printers and formats
- Stepped area(s) for optimized paste volume deposition
- Ultra fine pitch capability
- Range of stainless steel thicknesses 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 mil (80, 100, 120, 130, 150, 180, 200 and 250 µm) with stepped area(s) for optimized paste volume deposition.
Alpha® Cut™... The original laser cut stencil and still the best
Alpha® Stencils Accessories, Variants and Options